The Cosmic Rabbit

“Hallo, Rabbit,” he said, “is that you?” "Let’s pretend it isn’t,” said Rabbit, “and see what happens.” ― A.A. Milne

About Us

We started with a simple idea: to start a business that has a positive impact on the lives of others.

Our success comes from the fact that we love what we do. 

Team and Our Mission

The Cosmic Rabbit will be registered to a Company whose major shareholder is a trust Fund. This means that after I die it will not have any tax burden and it will continue in perpetuity to give light and hope to countless underprivileged and less fortunate in disadvantaged communities.

The Cosmic Rabbit has gathered a team of the most the most extraordinarily talented, dedicated and energetic people, from singers to artists in all ffields. Each of them has arrived as if by magic. Each of them will have  lifetime rights of 2 weeks per year for them and their families to stay on the farm, with all of their food requirements being supplied from the farm gardens. In exchange they have agreed to give a talk, do a workshop on art or ceramics or impart their special knowledge in any way they like. Perhaps it'll be an evening of Opera singing as entertainment. Either way, they will give back to the underpriviledged community of Prince Albert a minimum of 2 hours for every week they stay. Work produced at  these workshops will be put on Sale at the Ostrich Hatchery and the creators of that work will earn 90% of sales, the other 10% going to the upkeep of the farm. The work will also be made available online on this website. We ship internationally.

Our goal is to bring light into people's lives, giving hope where there was little before, giving them direction and helping them ffind what their passion and their purpose in life is.

Our Current Team :

Ilse Malan, musician, singer and mother of 3 exquisitely beautiful and super talented gorgeous girls,

Christine Malan, musician, clarinetist, singer, actress and and a navy seal, the second person in the history of the South African Navy to qualify as a Navy Diver  and to have played in the Navy Orchestra.

Mandie Olivier, artist, singer and talented performer.

Neelke Malan, a wild card, singer, mathematician, actress and a serious intellectual currently studying Actuarial Science at the University of Stellenbosch. She was a member of the World Reknowned Singing Group Akustika.

Anieke Malan, artist , singer, actress, performer, sportswoman currently doing Honours in International Finance at the University of Stellenbosch and an exceptional creative talent

Emil Bruwer, musician, conductor, composer and teacher

Kobus Stander, outstanding creative talent, blacksmith and engineer http://www.artemis.co.za/Kobus-Stander/

Andrea Desmond-Smith, fine artist of international standing http://www.artemis.co.za/Andrea-Desmond-Smith/

Brett Bard,  vet, garden designer, gardener, vegan chef of note and owner of www.tortoiseback.wordpress.com

Cheryl Traub Adler,  artist, catalyst and free spirit

Mike Ormrod, owner of Orms Camera Shop, and generous sponsor of movie equipment

Richard van Ryneveldt, Creative Free Spirit of boundless talents, writer, photographer, storyteller and weaver of magic

Lindi Te Water, Gifted and highly trained Sound Healing Therapist who will also be working on sound in the films http://healingsounds.co.za/

Suzette Cloete,  Producer and Researcher for Sky News Documentaries, Founder and CEO of Origin-Family Centered Maternity Hospital, Marketing Manager, Fund Raiser, wife, mother and free thinker

Johan Cloete, Husband, Father, Film Editor, Professional Drone Pilot Instructor

Jean Le Grange, Drone Company Owner, Explosives Expert and Astronomer extraordinaire

Anthony Johnson, aka The Cosmic Rabbit, storyteller, author, artist, painter, performance artist, mover and shaker, photographer, ceramicist, ffilm maker, sculptor and a big believer in Cosmic Magic.